Autumn is almost upon us, and this glorious season is synonymous with changing colours, pumpkin-flavoured treats, brisk weather and cosy outfits. Although spring and summer are oftentimes referred to as “wedding season,” fall is a wonderful time to tie the knot with the cooler weather, beautiful leaves and vibrant colour schemes. So here at The O’Neill Arms Country House Hotel, we have put together a little list of our favourite wedding centrepieces.
1. Bright orange and dark red flowers displayed in a pumpkin vase are the perfect fall wedding decorations.
2. Painted mason jars filled with fresh flowers in a light, neutral colour palette look great at any fall wedding.
3. Succulents are the ideal plant for autumn weddings thanks to their availability year-round. Present them in a rustic basket for a pretty fall centrepiece.
4. Ceramic and glitter pumpkins make for a pretty autumn wedding centrepiece.
5. Tree branches are an ideal autumn wedding detail and look great alongside floating candles and fresh flowers.
6. Skinny tree branches arranged with a few flowers in a tall vase look elegant and sophisticated as a reception centrepiece.
7. A mason jar filled with corn kernels and a tea candle adds a pretty, rustic touch to your autumn wedding.
8. Tree logs as candle holders and burlap on a wooden slab are just about as rustic as you can get!
9. Yellow flowers and branches represent the changing colours of fall and are a great autumn wedding addition.
If you would like to get in touch with our events team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a one to one appointment and discuss your magical wedding with The O’Neill Arms Country House Hotel